[TYPO3] Direct Mail - testmail works, but mass mail won't send after it says it sent?!

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 19:43:20 CEST 2007

Hi again everyone,

OK, I've given up on trying to get the Direct Mail
Subscription module to work (refer to my previous post
to the group), so I subbed in the "Front End User
Registration" (sr_feuser_register) to do the
subscription job ... and it works great! Now, my
problem comes back to Direct Mail....

I have compiled a newsletter into a direct mail. I can
send a testmail perfectly fine. Then, in a mass-email,
I can invoke the mailer engine as well, and it even
says that it delivered to the recipients (btw - I can
confirm that the recipients are correct as well).
However, in the "# Sent" column of the Mailer Engine,
it's blank and none of my recipients are getting
mail!!!!!!

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening
and/or how to fix it? Your help is greatly appreciated
because Direct Mail has been making my life a
nightmare for the past 3 weeks!

Thanks!
-Scott.