[TYPO3] CSS files dynamically created and included

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:32:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 10/4/07, Peter Klein <peter at umloud.dk> wrote:
> Hi Christian.
>
> How about using this one?
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/af_dynamiccss/0.2.1/
>
> --
> Peter Klein/Umloud Untd
>
> "Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum)" <christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au> skrev i
> en meddelelse
> news:mailman.1.1191482248.23223.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hi,
> > I want to create a CSS file and dynamically include it with a <link> tag
> > in my extension. The CSS file is created from a template and therefore
> > has to be created on the fly. I would therefore probably just write it
> > to typo3temp/. However, I want to make sure that I use the right kind
> > of TS and API functions. What should I use to write to typo3temp/? How
> > should I include the CSS properly? I have to be able to set the id of
> > the link tag because I need to be able to disable the stylesheet in JS
> > later.
> >
> > Any hints would be very much appreciated. :)

There is also a reasonably complete and detailed tutorial on how to
use TS and ordinary page records to create and serve dynamic CSS
sheets in the manual to my extension bh_firtools  (as well as a
page-tree export in the extension itself) [1].

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/bh_firtools/2.0.0/