[TYPO3] Need help with TMENU and expAll...

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 4 13:02:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Now I have a noobie question...  Is it possible to use the
> alwaysActivePIDlist in a page TS as compared to my template's TS and
> still have the rest of the menu rendered in the template TS?

You should be able to achieve that by adding a condition using
PIDinRootline. That way, the alwaysActivePIDlist property can be
activated only in some branches of your page tree.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements