[TYPO3] Direct Mail - plain text - insert link to html newsletter

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Thu Oct 4 11:35:44 CEST 2007

Hi

Im working on Direct Mail and the whole plain text issue. On the
newsletters I receive from different sites theres is often a link to the
newsletter on their website. I would like to have a link like that in my
plain text email.

So far I have created a <div id="linkToMyNewsletter"></div> in my
template and mapped it to a typoscript object and tried this:

lib.linkToNewsLetter = TEXT
lib.linkToNewsLetter {
  value = If your having problems viewing this newsletter you can see it
here...
  stdWrap.typolink {
   parameter.data = page:uid
  }
}

But the mail content shows this:
newsletter you can see it here...</a>

Of course it has to be shown as a hyperlink.

So I guess this is not the right way to do it.

Any suggestions?

/Brian Bendtsen