[TYPO3] Problem with mount points

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Wed Oct 3 23:56:10 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I'm trying to create a secondary page tree, with it's own  domain
record, in which some pages are mount points to pages in the main
tree. I've tested this in a test site, and all works fine, but, in
the actual site the wrong content is shown. Everytime I create a
mount point in the secondary page tree, the content of the rootpage
of that tree is shown, no matter what page I select. I've tried 'show
content of', and 'replace page with', but both don't work.

Maybe this error appears because real url is enabled for the root
page, but not on the secondary page. Or, maybe it happens because the
domain record is different. Does anybody know any limits to mount
points regarding real url / multiple domain records?

Greetz,
Rens