[TYPO3] integrate typo3 login with a web interface

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Oct 3 11:53:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Thank you very much Francois for you suggestion, but I need to provide
> access for the web interface and the backend of typo3 framework.
> I think these extension is for the frontend site, isn't it?

I'm not sur, but I think you're right.

Maybe you can do that the other way round, then. Define your users in
your other applications, and use them for the TYPO3 backend using
authentication services.

They are certainly other ways to achieve that, but I don't know how.

Cheers

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl