[TYPO3] simple calendar time zone confusion

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Wed Oct 3 08:06:05 CEST 2007

Hello...

Just seen your post, and though you abandoned this, just an idea. We
have being using simple calendar with success regarding the timezone in
the past, but without the timezone fixes you described in your first post.

In order to fix the timezone problem, we have done the following:
In main typo3 .htaccess (httpdocs/.htaccess), we have a line:
    php_value auto_prepend_file '/var/www/httpdocs/php_tz.php'
(where /var/www/httpdocs is the path to your document root)

and create the file /var/www/httpdocs/php_tz.php with content:
    <?php
    putenv ('TZ=Europe/Athens');
    ?>
where "TZ=Europe/Athens" is the timezone you are in.

Regards,
Giannis