[TYPO3] tm_contentaccess limits alias to 20 characters

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Oct 2 20:16:46 CEST 2007

Patrick Gaumond kirjoitti:
> hartmut wrote:
>
>> seems that tt_contentaccess limits the input for page aliasses to 20.
>> (ext_tables.php line 14)
>> Should this be considered a bug?
>
> Pssst, it's "tM_contentaccess".
>
> Yes it's a tm_contentaccess bug since a clean Core sets limit to 32.

sorry about that
I added for some fields, which originally didn't have 'exclude'

		  'exclude' => 1,
and by accident put wrong limit.
> No offense to Tapio, I think that there's little functionality treasures
> into his stuff.

In fact I have today splitted it into smaller junks.
I put templavoila stuff into tm_tvpagemodule and last frontend features
into pixe_feediting.

I would just want some sponsoring for 3.0.
I fix that tiny bug there

If he could just use diff tool and bugtracker, that
> would help him get stuff into Core, maybe. (I can't comment on code
> quality but at the feature level, my understanding is that some of his
> stuff is interesting)

What new in 3.0

* advanced page type hanling for the default page module - resembles the
system of templavoila but I made the system a little bit better than in
templavoila
* some improvement for Web > List

What I should clean is the horrible code of Maximo Quadros.
I added Maximo's be_dragndrop. It has extremely bad code quality - it is
  so messy that I can't fix it. I just use it almost as such using some
include files.