[TYPO3] tm_contentaccess limits alias to 20 characters

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Tue Oct 2 19:47:10 CEST 2007

hartmut wrote:

> seems that tt_contentaccess limits the input for page aliasses to 20.
> (ext_tables.php line 14)
> Should this be considered a bug?

Pssst, it's "tM_contentaccess".

Yes it's a tm_contentaccess bug since a clean Core sets limit to 32.

Write to our beloved Tapio and you'll see a new version in TER faster
than you can type Xclassin...

No offense to Tapio, I think that there's little functionality treasures
into his stuff. If he could just use diff tool and bugtracker, that
would help him get stuff into Core, maybe. (I can't comment on code
quality but at the feature level, my understanding is that some of his
stuff is interesting)

Patrick alias32 Gaumond
  :)