[TYPO3] Wrap content element in div with dynamic id

Øyvind Frøland - UniWeb AS oyvind at uniweb.no
Tue Oct 2 17:11:33 CEST 2007

Dear list,

I need a way to wrap content elements on a given page with divs. So far
I have tried to accomplish this by using [PIDinRootline = xx] and
tt_content.text.20.wrap = <div id="something">|</div>.

Moreover I need the ID to be dynamic - if the element is the first
element in the content area, it should have an id = "one". Like this:

Next content element in the content area:

Do I need to count the number of content elements first before trying to
assign the id? If so; how do I do that, and how do I assign the id?

Best regards

Øyvind Frøland