[TYPO3] Direct Mail alias?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 01:40:39 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

I have a really simple question and I'm sorry if it's
already been answered before, but Direct Mail is
driving me insane.

I have been following the great tutorial made by
Marlies on installing and using Direct Mail. Well,
everything is working right up to the last step. I can
subscribe to the newsletter, and I get a confirmation
email. However, when I click to confirm the
subscription, I get a page that says:

Error!
The page did not exist or was inaccessible. Reason:
The requested page alias does not exist

Obviously, I need to put an alias in the properties of
the page containing the Direct Mail Subscription
plugin. My only question is, what should this alias
be?

Thanks!
-Scott.