[TYPO3] white screen follows non-admin edit attempt

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Mon Oct 1 21:02:01 CEST 2007

I am attempting to setup non-admin editing for user "editor" who has
non-admin privileges set in user-admin.

I can view all pages both frontend and backend as user "editor",
but when I attempt to edit anything I get a white screen. I have
even tried changing the ownership of the pages to user "editor".
The only permission I have off on the user is the one making "editor"
an admin.

Any pointers or suggestions would be helpful.