[TYPO3] adding parameters to <BODY onLoad="

Andrew Davis junk at avagraphique.com
Fri Nov 30 19:38:05 CET 2007

I am trying to trigger some javascript in the body tag.

I want the tag written to the page to be

In my template record i place the follewing typoscript:

page.bodyTagAdd = id="body" onload="runSlideShow(); runSlideShow2();"

but in the generated page I only see

Where do i add my js to be contained within T3_onloadWrapper() ?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 46 days.
You should really try it!