[TYPO3] inline user functions

Max Novikov webmaster at lisa.org
Wed Nov 28 16:37:13 CET 2007

Hello,

      My apologies, something tells me that my question is rather
dumb, but it seems to me that I can't figure it out by myself. :(

Can anyone, please, provide me with working example of how to combine
parseFunc and userFunc (I think they should do it, shouldn't they?),
so that user function can read several variables from content piece
and make appropriate substitution?

E.g., the way I do it without typo3:
---
...here you can get <?php my_user_function(5,"updated brochure"); ?> for the...
---
The first variable is database id of the file, the second - the text
to appear on the link. Depending on the user access it should render
either url to download script or error.

--
Best regards,
 Max                            mailto:webmaster at lisa.org