[TYPO3] timtab - recurring array_merge errors

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Nov 28 12:03:41 CET 2007

Hi!

Thomas Kieslich wrote:
> The Developer of the Extension changed to Wordpress for his Blog ;-(

Yes, this is not encouraging for anyone who wants to use timtab... I sometimes think that timtab was an experiment and experiemnt did not end good enough. I still use it but wordpres is much better for blogging, much easier to install and much better handles comments. If anyone would ask me, I would recommend WordPress over any TYPO3-based blogging solutions. The roght tool for the job.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team