[TYPO3] news_feedit - image field not working

Lewis Jones lewis.jones at reap.asn.au
Mon Nov 26 15:29:54 CET 2007

Hi Folks,

I'm having a problem with images in news_feedit.  Without altering
anything (that I can think of anyway), when I get to the preview of
the created news article, the content of the image field displays as
',###FIELD_image_file###'.

It seems what is happening is that instead of being labelled 'image',
that field is being labelled 'image_file', but I can't find anything
called 'image_file' in any of the extension files of mth_feedit or
news_feedit.

Any idea what's wrong?

I have the latest versions of mth_feedit, news_feedit, and tt_news.

Thanks,
Lewis

Evangelising Australian Academia
Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students
http://www.reap.asn.au
http://www.afes.org.au
0418 605 687
lewis.jones at reap.asn.au