[TYPO3] configuring htmlArea RTE in frontend

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Fri Nov 23 12:35:18 CET 2007

Hey,

Maybe I'm dense and just don't understand how to apply that - it just
wont work for me :)

I tried putting it in ext_typoscript_setup.txt
(prefixed with plugin.<mypi>. to make it apear in $this->conf)

and did

$this->thisConfig =$this->conf['RTE.']['default.']['FE'];

print_r($this->thisConfig) show that the array is there and in the
expected format.

($this->thisConfig is passed to drawRTE as the 7th parameter )

But even so I'm stuck with the globally defined buttons.

What am I doing wrong?

/Morten Olesen