[TYPO3] corrupted t3lib?

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Fri Nov 23 08:59:52 CET 2007

Cate & Peter wrote:
> Thanks Dmitry
>
>> Clear cache in typo3conf, itwill be regenrated. If same problem reappears,
> it means
>> there is an extension that does something wrong.
>
> Unfortunately, I can't clear the cache through typo3... I get the same
> error. And now I am logged out of typo3, I cant get back in.. I cant get the
> backend, I just get
>

> Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an
> array in
> /home/deafhub/public_html/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps94bc_ext_tables.php on
> line 2774
>

> How can I clear cache manually?

hi

just delete both temp_CACHED* files in typo3conf/ and thats all - cache
is cleared.

If after clearing the cache manually the problem will still exist then
check the line in temp_CACHED_ where the problem was.

In you case it was:
/home/deafhub/public_html/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps94bc_ext_tables.php on
line 2774

Try to figure out what is bad in that line and what extension possibly
is making this error.

Then go to typo3conf/localconf.php
find $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']
and remove from this list the extension that is making problems.

Clear the cache again manually.

--
greetings
Krystian