[TYPO3] top content extension - how to ignore certain content types?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 22 17:04:35 CET 2007

> The one thing I'm trying to figure out is how to make it not display - or
> ignore - content elements that have no bodytext, such as header content
> elements, plugins or images-only.
>
> Can anyone give me any tips on how to do this?

Hi James,
Quick look at the manual showed these lines:
If you don't want your Top Content plugin (insert plugin CE) to be
recognized as a result of the tt_content query, you can exclude all of those
records by an additional WHERE clause.
Example (constants)

plugin.gsttopcontent.sqlAndWhere = AND tt_content.list_type not like
'gst_topcontent_pi1'

and check the configuration section abou sqlAndWhere too.

maybe you could try to insert something instead of 'gst_topcontent_pi1'

just a thought..
- katja