[TYPO3] [TYPO3-dev] Good news: First decrease of no_cache parameter on google

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:46:22 CET 2007

Benjamin Mack wrote:

> Hey Elmar,
>
> what about search for "inurl:no_cache"? I use realURL a lot.
>
> greetings,
> benni.
> -SDG-
>
> www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org

Hi Benjamin,

realurl is a factor. Since it is available since a long time, I think it has
a minor impact, if we compare the same same search query over the last
monthes. But see.

For absolute results it has a big impact. It nearly doubles the amount of
hits:

"inurl:no_cache=1" 2,270,000
"inurl:no_cache" 4,020,000

Really impressive. I guess the difference gives a good measure for the rate
of installations with active realurl. Changes in this rate may influence
the result for the first form of the query. Unfortunatly I don't have
numbers for the second form from the past.

Regards

Elmar