[TYPO3] cannot modify header errors

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 22 05:23:47 CET 2007

Hi all

I am trying to work out how to fix a bug that is giving me error messages .
the following comes up when I try to delete an empty sysfolder.

caller:t3lib_DB::exec_SELECTquery

ERROR:Unknown column 'uid' in 'field list'

lastBuiltQuery:SELECT uid
FROM tx_veguestbook_entries
WHERE
pid=1162 AND tx_veguestbook_entries.deleted=0

debug_backtrace:SC_tce_db->main // t3lib_TCEmain->process_cmdmap //
t3lib_TCEmain->deleteAction // t3lib_TCEmain->deleteEl //
t3lib_TCEmain->deletePages // t3lib_TCEmain->deleteSpecificPage //
t3lib_DB->exec_SELECTquery // t3lib_DB->debug

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/deafhub/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php on line 796

caller:t3lib_DB::exec_UPDATEquery

ERROR:Unknown column 'page' in 'where clause'

lastBuiltQuery:UPDATE tx_jppageteaser_list
SET
deleted='1'
WHERE
page=1162

debug_backtrace:SC_tce_db->main // t3lib_TCEmain->process_cmdmap //
tx_jppageteaser_tcemainproccmd->processCmdmap_postProcess //
t3lib_DB->exec_UPDATEquery // t3lib_DB->debug

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/deafhub/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_db.php:1095) in
/home/deafhub/public_html/typo3/tce_db.php on line 225

Now, as I said, the page is empty, so there was no ve_guestbook stuff there,
nor jp_pageteaser - they are in use on other pages.

And the page is deleting ok - just that this message comes up, and I want to
sort it out.

Where might I start? Rather than these pages inheriting from a root
template, should I create an extention template and clear the setup for
these pages?

Cate