[TYPO3] pageCacheToExternalFiles

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 20 21:34:07 CET 2007

Hi!

Bartosz Aninowski wrote:
> Does pageCacheToExternalFiles works with pages that contains USER_INT object
> ?
> I've enabled this in  my localconf but my cache_pages tables is filled with
> cached content.

This is correct. Entries are still in the table but "HTML" field in this table is empty. Instead all content goes to files. The purpose of this option is to save amount of data transfered from database server. It is quite significant because sometimes transfer of data may take much longer than fetching that data.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/