[TYPO3] problem with modern template tutorial

hartmut achtmalvier at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:43:39 CET 2007

Your server doesn't seem to make a difference between "page not found"
and "access forbidden". So it could be a problem with the rights. Try to
chmod every folder and also the file in the path you want to test to
777. (on shell or with your ftp-program)
Just for testing. Normally folders have 755 and files 644.

greets
hartmut