[TYPO3] htmlarea-settings in defaultPageTSconfig doesnt work

Tomas Havner tomas.havner at kansli.lth.se
Tue Nov 20 15:45:43 CET 2007

The answer is that it cant be done. The advanced, typical or demo
configuration of htmlarea has priority over the defaultPageTSconfig-values.

So if you have many web-sites in your installation you have to keep the
tsconfig of all rootpages updated or hack htmlarea every time a new version
comes.

Perhaps not an ideal solution.

news:mailman.1.1195547566.21664.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...