[TYPO3] DIRECT MAIL: quickmail works, direct mailig internal page doesn't

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Tue Nov 20 15:15:25 CET 2007

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Rob De Vries schrieb:
>
>> Nope,  BE is not utf8, nor is the DB
>

> Boundaries are included?

Yep,  bounderies are included. Everything works except sending an
internal page (nor testmail as mass mail are working)

This is very strange,  I have an almost similar setup running with
direct mail on another server, no probs there.

I just can't imagine why the smtp server isn't sending the mails for
mass mailing, and does send mails with other mailing tools (for ex. test
mail in install tool works perfect, normal text and html version)

i'm just out of thoughts here.

Rob