[TYPO3] Form confirmation page

Todd Ellison bluntman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:04:27 CET 2007

Hi all,

I'm writing my first extension, so this probably won't be the only
question.

My extension is for a non-profit organization who would like to take
donations via credit card on their site. I have the form setup using the
kickstarter and it is almost finished. I would like to give the editors
the ability to insert this donation form as a content element on any
page in their site. However, when the user clicks the submit button, I
would like to have the extension take over the entire content of the
page (removing all other content elements) and ask the user for
confirmation. Could someone point me to a resource explaining how to do
this in my PHP code?

Thanks