[TYPO3] Directmail subscription

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Sun Nov 18 11:00:06 CET 2007

Hi

Got direct mail working
got the templates sorted out

Now, I have installed the subscription ext.

It works fine, except for the unsubscribe or edit part. When I try to do it, it asks for the email I joined with, and I enter it.

No mail arrives to direct me where to go or what to do.

The addresses are stored on the same page as the subscribe page.

I also tried it by making a sys folder and directing the storage to that pid but it doesn't work either.

Any ideas that can help me on this mission to get the darn thing set up.

Cheers Stan