[TYPO3] Localhost extension manager timeout

Albert Dekker albert at pod-dubon.com
Fri Nov 16 19:15:05 CET 2007

Dear list:
I made a new LOCAL Typo3 installation with WAMP. Everything perfect
except the extension manager. (Windows XP SP2, Typo3 version 4.1.3)
I made changes to php.ini as follows:
max_execution_time = 600   (tried with 200 first)
max_input_time = 600	(changed to 600 because all other failed)
memory_limit = 64M    (has been changed in the WAMP installation by default)

Checked that allow_url_fopen = On

No way I get the message:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in
D:\typo3\htdocs\typo3wamp\t3lib\class.t3lib_div.php on line 2374

Downloaded the light extension manager and installed it.

same problem

Checked my internet connection. Download is starting (at least I see
that data are downloaded.

I checked about everything I could find by googling but now I am out of
ideas.

Can somebody shed a light on this. The only thing I can think about is
the firewall however it seems that downloading starts but breaks.

Thanks,
Albert