[TYPO3] same solution with CoolURI [was Re: dynamic text replacement based on domain]

Aaron E. Klemm aklemm at digipen.edu
Thu Nov 15 20:28:43 CET 2007

Hello,

In a similar situation I am having trouble with the page tree due to
CoolURI. CoolURI relies on the domain name being the same so links break
in the tree when I use multiple domain records.

Has anyone accomplished dynamic content replacement based on domain
along with the CoolURI clean URL extension?

Thanks,

Aaron Klemm