[TYPO3] Duplicate translated records in record browser

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Thu Nov 15 17:34:43 CET 2007

Hello,

If I use the record browser in my own extension to set a database-
relation to another table (e.g. a project has a person as
projectleader) with a . In the browser selection, I always see the
translated record, too. I'm pretty sure that must be a
misconfiguration by myself, but I can't get it at the moment?

I guess it might be found in the TCA-configuration, somewhere arround
languageField and/or l10n_mode? Would be helpful if somebody can give
me a hint where to look or where to take care for.

I also compared the tca.php and ext_tables.php with the mighty
tt_news, but I couldn't find any relevant (at least for me)
differences...

Best regards,
Andre