[TYPO3] Hide path segment in Realurl?

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Thu Nov 15 16:13:28 CET 2007

No, you have to hack the source of the extension to get it to work.
I made it work for a customer last week, but it was very ugly with
hardcoded pid's etc. so it was certainly not releasable, but i will
describe it in a mail this weekend, so someone can perhaps make a patch.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen