[TYPO3] Direct mail

stan at stukadoorsbedrijf.be stan at stukadoorsbedrijf.be
Thu Nov 15 14:56:14 CET 2007

Hi,

Oops!!! spoke too soon, it din't solve it as I thought. Grrr!!!

What I am doing is replicating the site

intalled new version of typo3
using the database from the crashed one
putting all files from fileadmin into the new install and the dir uplaods
re installing the extensions into the new one.

Now!!! Everything works in the new installation.

New one is in /kli
Old one is in /klc

Can I rename each folder to make the new one show up in /klc and not /kli

I am asknig first so I don't screw it up again.

Cheeers Stan