[TYPO3] Direct mail

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 15 11:37:08 CET 2007

hi Stan,
Did you first uninstall the directmail in the Extension Manager? How did
you "remove it from the server"?
How did you do the "undo in the root page"?
How does your BE behave and sitetree look?
What did you mean in the first message by changing the permissions for
the template?
And finally - you don't get any error messages anywhere? (you could try
activate the debug option - or something similar - in install tool)

- Katja