[TYPO3] Direct mail

stan at stukadoorsbedrijf.be stan at stukadoorsbedrijf.be
Thu Nov 15 10:23:27 CET 2007

Hi

Thanks for the reply BUT!!! my problem is now enormous!!!.

It wouldn't work, so I removed it from the server

Then I couldn't see anything in the frontend - returned page not found..

I did an undo in the root page back to before i installed Directmail.

Cleared all cache

NOW! I see the frontpage, but it doesn't matter which page I click on in the
menu or on a link, the frontpage comes back up again.

Whatever I do I get the frontpage even if I change the pid in the address
bar index.php?id=156  --- index.php?id=159 I still get the frontpage.

Help!!

Cheers Stan