[TYPO3] Is it possible? Could a BE form be defined according to a record value.

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Wed Nov 14 21:11:56 CET 2007

Hi
thanks for the reply.

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 21:14 +0100, Tomas Mrozek wrote:
> > Is there within Typo3 anything already implemented?
>
> Well, if I got you right, there are 2 things that may help you:
>
> 1. Parts of the BE form may/may not appear according to the value of
> some other field. See 'displayCond' in
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/4/2/#id3651270

I am trying, but it does not seem to be enough.
First, I would like to have something like a if ... else clause:
if  "displayCond"=> "FIELD:field:=:A" then config = blabla
else "displayCond"=> "FIELD:field:!=:A" then config = clacla
Second, I need to check a value from a different table.

Neither seem to be possible, are they?
I appreciate any further hint and advise.
my best wishes
mario