[TYPO3] Typo3 Install permissions on Linux

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:51:58 CET 2007

Hey Dmitry

> > Please advise if this is critical security-wise or I can continue with
> > your instructions as you specified?
>
> It is better to have this part outside. If it is compromized, you can quickly replace it ith fresh or > new copy. But you can unzip all to one folder, of course.

Is it enough to set the numerical values for permissions? As of now I
have only FTP access and CPanel access (without SSH module). If it is
possible, then can you please again quickly list the permissions in
numerical format for the folders and subfolders you gave me earlier?

Appreciated

Best,
Darko