[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register adding field

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 14 12:23:17 CET 2007

Hi,

> i have added a nickname field to my sr_feuser_register registration
> form
> according to the extension manual.
>
> however i have added the new labels to the locallang.xml, the
> following
> markers appear in the form instead:
> ###LABEL_NICK_NAME###
> ###REQUIRED_NICK_NAME###
> ###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_nick_name###
> ###MISSING_NICK_NAME###
> regardless if i add this field (or not) to the 'formFields'
> constant of
> plugin  tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.

Is your field really called "nick_name" in the database? If you have
added it via an extension. It is more probably something like
"tx_myext_nick_name", so the labels should be
###LABEL_TX_MYEXT_NICK_NAME### and so on.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements