[TYPO3] tt_news and DirectMail HTML content disappearing

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:02:38 CET 2007

Hi there,

I have content rendering in plaintext working just fine. I have a
problem with HTML rendering (Which, I must add, WAS working for me
last week...)

I insert tt_news content records onto my directmail page using Insert
Records. Everything is OK so far, if I view the page in my browser I
can see all the content and images with the correct HTML.
However, when I go through to the end of the directmail wizard and
send a test mail, not only are the tt_news records missing from the
HTML mail completely, but when I revisit the webpage that the
directmail was built from, they are also missing there too until I
clear the FE cache.

Plaintext mails work just great, however.

I have checked the path to the tt_news template that the DirectMail
template is using and it appears to be OK, my suspicions are something
I'm overlooking within this template, but I've exhausted all the ideas
of my own. I am at a complete loss and am willing to provide a BE
login to anyone who thinks they may be able to help.

Kindest regards,
Den the Despairing

--
-------