[TYPO3] How do I customise the login form created with New Frontend Login form?

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Mon Nov 12 19:00:50 CET 2007

i have installed the plugin, styling of it doesn't seem to work and I
want to create my own form.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/newloginbox/3.1.0/view/1/4/#id3638439
The above page seems to say you can chnage the template form using
templateFile property

I added the following to my template but it doesn't seem to do anything:
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/eig/login_form.html

Also the default value listsed: EXT:newloginbox/res/newloginbox_00.html
doesn't exist for me. It's not in the extensions folder. newloginbox
exists but there is no res folder and no file called newloginbox_00.html.