[TYPO3] moving from localhost to a virtual hosting

Mike Klemin mike-klemin at yandex.ru
Mon Nov 12 07:52:06 CET 2007

Hello Community!
May be I searched bad, however I did my best, and wasnt able to find any article concerning moving sites between different host providers.
If someone can point to couple of articles where explained how to move your site from localhost to a remote hosting. Assume, the typo3 installed on remote one.
May be it's so easy so it don't deserve an article.
I have found article how do you can export your whole tree. But I think it's not enough.

Actually, I just don't want to reinvent the wheel :)

Thank you,

--
Best Regards,
Mike Klemin