[TYPO3] Page content in div marker

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 16:42:36 CET 2007

simple! :-)

I'm going to assume you sue css styled content to display your content
on the site. Create a page of the type sysfolder for all your random
pictures, and then place one picture per content item in that page (use
the normal column). So you should get several content item there.

Then in your ts:
temp.random_pic = COA_INT
temp.random_pic{
	wrap = <div id="randomimage">|</div>
	10 < styles.content.get
	10.select.max=1
	10.select.pidInList=5
}

Then:

subparts.randomimage < temp.random_pic

Now this is untested but in theory it should be rather close to this.

hth