[TYPO3] Xajax

Gonçal Carrero Puig mail at gcarrero.net
Fri Nov 9 13:27:46 CET 2007

Hello list, I'm having trouble with th xajax extension. I have instaleld
xajax_tutor and test it on firefox, IE7 and IE6, all has gone well
except for the IE6. In IE6 it complains about invalid XSML response,
I've searched in google  for someone with same problem, but it seems
that no one has it. I've found some people with problems with IE6 but
I've checked and none was resolving the problem.

Has any of you find with the same problem using xajax, and knows how to
resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

See you.

Gonçal Carrero