[TYPO3] tt_news - setting the max number of items to display

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Wed Nov 7 19:59:26 CET 2007

Hello all,

I am using the list feature of the tt_news plugin. By default, it
displays 5 items. I would like it to display all them items. On the
Other Settings tab, there is a field that says "Limit: max items for
LIST and LATEST". Currently this is not checked and there is no data in
that field.

To me, that should display all the news items. But perhaps there is some
default behavior that says to display at most 5 items on a page. I tried
the TypoScript:
plugin.tt_news {
  pageBrowser {
    maxPages = 1000
  }
}

But that didn't seem to help. Any thoughts?