[TYPO3] Different HTML templates depending on optional right column

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 7 11:02:41 CET 2007

Hi Bernd,

> As you have the markers twice this wouldn't be my preferred solution.
> (you also missed the two main contents ;-) )

No I didn't miss them, I just couldn't be asked to put them in as I was
coping and pasting. I added some markers as an indication of where they
should go only ;-)

To be honest (and I could be wrong as I've not tried it, I've only
looked briefly at TSref regarding this while trying to help ;-) ) I
don't see how you could do this without having two sets of markers like
I put in.

Never the less, I leave it in your capable hands.

Ty