[TYPO3] Displaying an rss feed in a website

Redvald Hjulstad redvald at hjulstad.no
Mon Nov 5 18:15:36 CET 2007

Have tried to get rss import to work for some time now, but had no
luck. I decided to try kik RSS Feeds since it seems to work for someone
else.

But I have the same problem here as on the other extensions I have
tried. The extension is installed, static css included,  filled in
everything in the flexform, but there is noe rss news in mye frontend.
The page source shows this:

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:143/list [begin] -->
		<a id="c143"></a>
		<!--  Header: [begin] -->
		<!--  Header: [end] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->
			<DIV id=kikrss_table><DIV class="kikrss_head_channel"></DIV><br><DIV
class=kikrss_bodytext></DIV><br><DIV class=kikrss_bodytext><A href=""
target="_blank"></A></DIV><br></DIV>
		<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

	<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:143/list [end] -->

I have tried it on two different TYPO3 installations and with several
feeds (also from typo3.org) Is there something basic or obvious I am
missing???

redvald