[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register and choosing groups

Cray Flatline cryangel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:19:50 CET 2007

I have some stupid situation, and can't find way to solve it.
I have sys.folder "User Data Storage" in which I have about 9 groups,
like "Forum admins, Chat admins, gallery moderators.." etc.
I need to force user select group to him. I found
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 1

That's works great. But it shows all groups I have. But I need to show
only two groups i.e. "Developers, Designers".
I found a way: I moved all groups except "Developers, Designers" to
General Storage. But my mm_forum can't see it's important groups like
"forum moderators, forum users, forum admins"... ):

Can I some where say to sr_feuser_register from which groups user can
choose?

--
W BR, Cray Flatline