[TYPO3] redirection back to original page after login

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 4 14:03:38 CET 2007

Hi Katja

> I don't use TV so can't help you there. In the "traditional" way it goes
> for example like this in the template setup and the newloginbox installed:
>
> // setting up the newloginbox plugin
> plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1 {
>     pid = 1000   // fe users and groups folder
>     templateFile = mylogin.html //here you define how your login box
> looks like by changing the default template
> //the following is just an example how to change labels
>     _LOCAL_LANG {
>     fi {
>         login =  SISÄÄN
>         logout = ULOS
>     }
>     en {
>     login = LOGIN
>     logout = LOGOUT
>     }
>     }
>

> and then I have
>
> page.10.marks.LOGIN < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
>

> and I suppose you could have
>
> lib.LOGIN < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1

[Cate wrote:]
Yes that looks right. Oh I am still quite confused... not least with the
html template. I managed to get it working originally, but now trying to
merge it into my content templates ... :S

Do you happen to have a site where it is working, where I could have a look?
I'm trying to get my head around *all* the changes I need to make, not only
to the original form, but all the other parts of the template too...

TIA
Cate