[TYPO3] KB Nested Content Elements

Redvald Hjulstad redvald at hjulstad.no
Fri Nov 2 22:08:42 CET 2007

Hi

I have installed KB Nested Content Elements for the first time and can
not get it to work.

I have:
1) Created a sys folder that have UID 154
2) Createt a record of the type "Container Template", filled in title,
FE-template and BE-template
3) Added the static kb_nescefe to my template
4) Added "TCEFORM.tt_content.container { PAGE_TSCONFIG_ID = 154}" to
the Page TS config, both on the root page and the page where I have the
CE

My PROBLEM is that when I add the CE to a page there is no Container
Templates in the menu that I can select.

I run TYPO3 4.1.1

Redvald