[TYPO3] IMages ratio 1:1 always no matter which ratio image has.

Pete Novak pete.n at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 21:22:17 CET 2007

Hi all

i have various pictures and I want to calculate them with typoscript.

This means exactly:

Ihave images in various sizes and ratios.

Now I want to calculate always from one image 80x80 pixels from the top left
corner.
So it doesnt mater which size and ratio the images have, there will be
always a safe space where i can show a section of the image.

Cuold anybody lead me to, where I can start achieving this with TS

Thanks