[TYPO3] flash video in WEC knowledgebase

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Fri Nov 2 06:15:56 CET 2007

Nagita Karunaratne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to put some flash/SWF tutorials onto the wec_knowledgebase.
>
> Like the link at the bottom of the HOW TO that opens the flash file in
> this:
> http://webempoweredchurch.org/dev_support/devhowtos/article/moving_records_from_one_pagefolder_to_another/
>

> I have created some SWF files in Adobe Captivate.
>
> Has anyone done this and what parameters did you use for the field
> 'Flash/Video/Audio' player code?
>

> Thanks.

Hi Nagita,

I'm using RTE TEXT MODE to insert the following link parameters.

noicon" rtekeep="1">

This method uses Javascript to keep our Page s Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!.
You'll need the files add-event.js and popup.js. The tutorial and files
can be downloaded here for the popup.

http://www.accessify.com/features/tutorials/the-perfect-popup/

Best,
Greg

---
Mediatech Consulting
web: http://www.mediatech.net . Skype: gremington
Phone: +1 (760) 525-1770 . Fax: +1 (760) 542-1990